Accuracy of Website Information
We have taken every care to provide accurate and up to date information on this site.
We will do our utmost to provide you with the accommodation selected by you at the time of booking. If, however, due to circumstances beyond our control, the accommodation becomes unavailable, we will offer you a property of comparable or higher standard. Should you choose not to accept the alternative offered, the booking will be considered as having been mutually cancelled and any monies already paid to us will be refunded to you. We cannot be held liable for any other costs incurred by you.
Booking Deposit & Breakages
A booking is not considered binding until such time as the deposit is received by us and confirmation issued to you. The balance of the booking payment must be paid to us no later than 12 weeks prior to arrival. All bookings made less than 12 weeks before arrival date should send full payment. Clients who have not paid the balance by the due date are liable to have their booking cancelled with no refund for monies already paid.
We do not require a damage deposit as it is an inconvenience to clients and ourselves collecting and refunding them, however clients are fully responsible for any breakages/damage caused to the property while in possession and will be billed accordingly.
In instances where the booking consists of a large group of individuals, we reserve the right to charge a security deposit of €150 per person which will be refundable at the end of the holiday, provided the property is left in a satisfactory condition. If the property is damaged in any way, the security deposit will be held until such time as the damage is repaired. We will then refund any balance remaining of the deposit. In the event the security deposit has been insufficient to cover the cost of the damage, we reserve the right to invoice you for the additional amount necessary.
We reserve the right to alter any of our advertised accommodation prices. You will be advised of the current price of the accommodation that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
Our contract with you is for accommodation only. It is your responsibility to arrange flights, but we would ask you to ensure the accommodation you wish to book is available and has been reserved for you prior to booking your flights. We can place a property on hold for you for 24 hours to allow you to coordinate both accommodation and flights. If you do not confirm the booking within 24 hours, the hold will expire and the property will be placed on our available list again unless otherwise advised, should you wish to extend the hold you must contact us.
It is your responsibility to ensure your passport and/or visa are in order. Holders of current UK and other EU member state passports do not require visas for travel into other EU member states. If you are unable to travel as a result of your documentation not being in order, you will not be entitled to claim any refund from us. Cancellation charges would apply according to our scale.
On arrival at Lanzarote airport all international arrivals are required to have the QR code generated via the website https://www.spth.gob.es or the Spain Travel Health-SpTH mobile app.
Please refer to https://www.holaislascanarias.com/viajar-a-las-islas-canarias/ for a full list of travel requirements.
Conditions of Access to Regulated Tourist Accommodation
- Negative active infection test (antigens or PCR) within 72 hours prior to arrival
- Proof that you have been vaccinated with the complete vaccination schedule within 8 months prior to travel
- Proof that a vaccination dose was received more than 15 days in advance and within four months prior to travel.
- Evidence of illness must be provided 6 months prior to the date of travel by a medical certificate or public document stating the date on which the illness was contracted.
- Responsible declaration for resident of the Canary Islands that they have not left their territory in the 15 days prior to arrival at the establishment.
- Non – residents who can prove that they have been in the Canary Islands for 15 days prior to arriving at the facility (e.g by providing a copy of their air ticket) will also sign a declaration of responsibility that they did not have any symptoms when they arrived at the facility.
- Persons who have been outside the Canary Islands for less than 72 hours, regardless of their place of residence, and who have been in the Canary Islands for 15 days prior to this period, may also sign a declaration of freedom from symptoms on arrival at the tourist accommodation.
- It is your responsibility to refer to the official website of the Government of the Canary Islands before a reservation is made so that you have the up-to-date information at all times. The website is as follows https://www.holaislascanarias.com/un-destino-seguro/
If you have not done so already, we strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance once you have made your booking. We cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you or any of your property whilst you are on holiday.
If you decide to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing. The effective date of the cancellation will be the date the written notice of cancellation is received by us. We will accept email notification as written cancellation provided this comes from the same email address as that used when the booking was made.
Booking deposit / Final Payment is refundable or partly refundable if we can re-rent the Villa where there is no loss to us. The sooner we are notified of a cancellation we will be in a better position to re-rent the Villa.
Currency & Payment Methods
All prices quoted on this website are in Euros (€) We accept payment by Electronic Transfer or through our website via payment page.
Property Check In & Check Out
Your accommodation is reserved for you from 4:00pm on the date of your arrival until 10:00am on the date of your departure, unless previously arranged. In some circumstances, such as peak holiday time, the cleaners may still be cleaning your property at 4:00pm, especially if your accommodation is one of our larger villas. In order for us to schedule the cleaning to provide everyone with the best possible service, we ask you to advise us of your arrival and departure time as soon as this is known to you.
Problems In Resort
In the unlikely event a problem should arise during your stay, you must report this to our management company as soon as possible to allow us the opportunity to resolve it satisfactorily. We will do our utmost to resolve the situation, but would ask that you make allowance for local working times and holidays.
Unfortunately, we have no control over failure of public supply or utility such as water or electricity although we will do our utmost to ensure any disruption caused by such failure of supply is minimized.
If we are unable to resolve your problem during your stay, any complaint you may wish to make must be in writing to our office, within 14 days of your return date. We will accept an email as written documentation provided this comes from the same email address as that used when the booking was made.